About Our Test Centers
CSEC offers the largest network of dedicated clinical skills assessment centers in the United States, and one of the largest networks in the world. With more than ten years of experience in the daily administration of standardized patient (SP)-based examinations, CSEC provides unmatched operational expertise to ensure reliable, secure, and continuous administration of high-stakes examinations.
CSEC’s test center network includes six centers in five U.S. cities: Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia, where there are two adjacent centers. The centers are specialized facilities designed, built, and operated for the express purpose of administering SP-based exams. Each center offers:
- Simulated clinical practice environment with 24 fully-equipped examination rooms
- Additional fully-equipped examination rooms for training
- Centralized control room with audio-visual monitoring and recording capabilities
- Customized technology platform and softwares for executing complex examinations
- Computer-based collection of post-encounter exercises
- Specially trained staff of SPs, proctors, and control room operators
- Professional and service-oriented environment for examinees
- Facilities and staff management plans designed to prevent testing interruption in adverse weather conditions
- Protocols designed to ensure security of examination materials
CSEC will customize its test administration services to the needs of your examination program. Use one or more of CSEC’s test centers. Offer your examination daily, at other regular intervals, or during predefined periods annually.
Contact us today to learn more about CSEC centers and discuss how we can meet your institution’s specific needs.